How to pass verification?
As a licensed and regulated online casino, we are required by law to ask our players of documents to verify their identity at some point, also known as Know Your Customer (KYC) procedure.
We save your time by simplifying and speeding up this process as much as possible. All we need is two or three minutes of your time and a couple of photos.
Below you can find a step-by-step guide on how to pass KYC with the main stages of validation process and the description of the most common mistakes – everything to help you pass the verification procedure as quickly and simply as possible.
Proof of Identity
You can verify your identity with any official government document— passport, driver’s license, or residence permit. After taking a photo of your document, please send us the pictures, using the form.
First, choose your country. Then, choose your ID type and upload the photos of your document.
What is important to note when you take a photo:
- All corners of the document should be visible in the photo.
- The text in the document should be easy to read. Make sure there are no highlights and stains on the photo. Low quality pictures won’t be accepted by the system.
- If your document has two pages or two sides, both sides/pages must be attached.
- The document must be valid for at least a month. An expired document won’t be validated.
- The system doesn’t accept documents corrected in the graphic editors.
- We accept JPEG or PDF files no less than 500 KB.
We also need your selfie picture with the ID document. At this stage the system will not accept a photo of the document, without the owner in the same picture with it.
- Your face should be visible both on the selfie and on the photo in the document.
- The photo must be of a decent quality, so that the text on the document is readable.
In some cases we may also ask you to record a quick 5-second video of yourself.
Proof of address (tax residency)
KYC regulations require us to validate the addresses of our players. You can confirm the address with one of the following documents:
- Utility bill
- Bank statement
- Tax invoice
- Other government issued residential statements / certificates
What you should notice:
- If you attach utility bill or bank statement, they must be issued within the last 3 months and printed on the official form.
- We need to confirm your residency address; the system doesn’t accept addresses of legal entities or relatives.
- Your document must contain the full name (as in the ID), the owner’s address and the date of issue.
- You must provide a photo of the whole document. None of the banks or regulators accept pieces of the documents. And so don’t we.
- If your address is stated in your passport or driving license, you will not be able to confirm your identity and place of residence with the same document. In this case, use another document at the identity check stage — driving license, another type of the passport or ID-card.
We cannot accept in any way:
- Envelopes with the address as a confirmation of your address of residence
- Stickers with the address on the parcels as a confirmation of your address of residence
- Mobile phone bills
- Insurance documents
- Medical prescriptions, recipes, invoices and other documents
- Pre-paid card invoices.
Proof of payment methods
You have to always verify the method which you use for depositing at dr.bet.
- Debit card: to verify your card, you need to show the first 6 and last 4 digits, your name and expiry date. Other digits you can cover. From the back, you have to cover 3 digit CVC code, and your card has to be signed. Also, all 4 corners need to be visible.
- Important: please cover the digits with a finger or a piece of paper instead of using any graphic editing software.
- Neteller, Skrill or another e-wallet: just take a screenshot which is showing the email, account number/ID and your name.
- Bank Account: bank statement or screenshot from your online banking account showing your name and account details.
When all the information is submitted we kindly ask you to check it one more time for any mistakes. If everything is correct, the only thing left is to wait for our approval.
Thank you and good luck!